The Next Frontier (Levels 10-20): Brian Kopp's 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide


Today, I reached level 20 in only 18 hours 15 minutes and 9 seconds on my dwarf hunter on the Illidan PVP server. This time, I died 16 times and made a couple silly mistakes. I figure that about an hour was wasted. Even though my time is not as fast as I want it to be, it represents how inexperienced I am with the game. If I can level character is this short amount of time, then anyone can do it too if not better. As I am using the guide more, I am developing my own tips for using Brian Kopp's 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide.

1) Pay special attention to respawn rates, they can either be your best friend or your worst enemy.
2) If there are no more mobs to kill for your quest objective, kill other mobs that are around. This will influence how quickly the mobs, you want to kill, respawn. And you always want to continually gain experience.
3) If the guide mentions that you should be a certain level, grind mobs from your previous objective until you are that level.
4) Manage your mana/rage/energy efficiently. You want to kill as much as you can in the shortest amount of time. You want to avoid downtimes as much as possible.
5) Most important of them all: Do not rush yourself in reading/following the guide. You may miss something and regret it later.

Until next time, Almost Half Way! (Levels 20-30)...

You may find more tips and suggestions on my other posts:
Levels 35-40
Levels 30-35
Levels 25-30
Levels 20-25
Levels 1-10

My Current Talent Tree as of Level 20

My System Specs

Start Leveling Faster Now!

No comments: