Preview: Brian Kopps' 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide

I just got my hands on the Brian Kopps' 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide so I decided to see if it is worth the money. Over the next several weeks, I am going to follow the leveling guide step-by-step to verify the validity of the leveling guide. I will be creating a dwarf hunter on the Illidan PVP server. Every 10 levels, I will update you with my status, along with my thoughts and screenshots for proof. Can I really get a character to level 60 in 5-7 /played days? Is it possible to have a level 70 character within 12 /played days?

Stay tuned for my results.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Your guide is great. But i play Horde, can you review Joana's Guide when you're done here? That'd be great.

Anonymous said...

I am planning to reviewing Joana's guide as soon as I am finished with Kopp's guide. I am very excited to try his guide and play the Horde for the first time!