First Impressions(Levels 1-10): Brian Kopps' 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide


After finishing the first part of this leveling series, I have been pretty impressed by Brian Kopps' 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide. As you can see from the screenshot shown above, I was able to reach level 10 within 4 hours and 2 minutes. There are several factors that I believe contributed to this time.

I am relatively familiar with the dwarf/gnome starting area, so that worked in my favor for most cases. I also have played a low-level hunter before. However, I did make mistakes and died 7 times along the way. I estimate that the mistakes and deaths cost me about 30 minutes.

A person would also be able to improve his/her leveling time by reading ahead and being familiar with the map. Brian also gives a lot of great information in his “Tips” section at the beginning of his guide. Brian does use coordinates throughout his guide, so having a coordinate mod is a must. However, I believe that the guide can be user-friendlier by telling you from whom you get the quests, instead of just telling you to “accept ‘Quest Name Here.’” It is hard to determine how effective the guide is so early in the game. But, the choice of quests are efficiently planned out.

Coming soon… The Next Frontier-Levels 10-20.

You may find more tips and suggestions on my other posts:
Levels 35-40
Levels 30-35
Levels 25-30
Levels 20-25
Levels 10-20


My System Specs

Start Leveling Faster Now!