Check Up (Level 20-25): Brian Kopps' 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide


I reached level 25 within 1 day, 3 hours, and 46 minutes /played time. This time includes 12 deaths which include 5 deaths due to ganking. I can tell already that this guide makes my leveling go by so much quicker than my previous characters. The question I want to answer for everyone and myself is if I can level my dwarf hunter to 60 within 5-6 /played days. While you are using this guide, I would highly recommend that you print out each page and take notes. This will help you level even faster and more efficiently the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,... time around. Kopp also recommends that your character take up mining and skinning as a profession. Since I am following the guide word-for-word, that is what I am doing. However, I think if you are leveling an alt on the server, you should skip professions until you are levels 60-70. This is assuming you have gold on other characters to help you buy a mount and/or other necessities. Also, I have decided to update my progress every 5 levels now since it is starting to take much more time to level.

Next stop... level 30!

You may find more tips and suggestions on my other posts:
Levels 35-40
Levels 30-35
Levels 25-30
Levels 10-20
Levels 1-10

My Current Talent Tree as of Level 25

My System Specs

Start Leveling Faster Now!

No comments: