Almost Half Way! (Levels 25-30): Brian Kopp's 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide


Current Level: 30
Time to reach current level: 1 day, 14 hours, 30 minutes, 22 seconds
Deaths: 11 (5 from ganking)

Even though it is taking longer to level, I can safely assume that I will be able to reach level 60 within 7 days. I would have to take 4 times as long to level
another 30 levels to have a time of 6 1/2 days. Here are some tips if you are using this guide:

You are going to be in Duskwood for most of the time while you are at this level. If you are in a PVP server like me, Duskwood is a haven for Horde gankers. So try and avoid open roads as much as possible. If you are a hunter, be sure to have "Track Humanoids/Hidden" on most of the time. Also, make sure to keep a quest object named "An Old History Book" that is dropped by all mobs in Duskwood. Kopp tells you to turn it in right before you leave Duskwood, he should have mentioned this at the beginning of the Duskwood quest lines so you don't toss it to make room like I did.

The Midpoint (Levels 30-35) coming soon...

You may find more tips and suggestions on my other posts:
Levels 35-40
Levels 30-35
Levels 20-25
Levels 10-20
Levels 1-10

My Current Talent Tree as of Level 30

My System Specs

Start Leveling Faster Now!

No comments: